The UK is a chart-topper when it comes to advanced eCommerce markets in Europe. Besides, online sales reached a record high of 22.3% in March 2020 when people in England switched to shopping off the Internet post Pandemic. It is safe to say that the online consumer base, which was already booming in England, is still expanding rapidly.
- Clothing – Utility Product Won’t Go Out of Fashion
- How to Start Online Business in the UK for Clothing?
- Furniture – Trending Products in the UK
- How to Start Online Business in the UK for Furniture?
- How to receive 3 trending products a week that could provide you with consistent sales in the UK.
In 2020, as many as 87% of households made online purchases, making the country a money-spinning marketplace for new businesses. All you need is to know which are the best-selling products in the UK. Let’s dive into it!
Clothing – Utility Product Won’t Go Out of Fashion
According to a Statista survey, 49% of men and 62% of women bought clothes online in 2020. A peek into another graph shows how clothing is the most popular category of products to shop online.
Source: Google Trends
Why is “Clothing” a good idea?
- The category is consistently in trend among UK’s online shoppers and proves lucrative.
- You don’t need a big manufacturing unit to design and stitch clothes. In simple words, clothing is a cost-effective option when you are looking for top products to sell in the UK.
- You get the freedom to get creative with the cloth retail business. You can choose sustainable fashion, merch, or to sell used or unworn clothes too.
How to Start Online Business in the UK for Clothing?
In the current world, where everything is becoming expensive, thrift clothing shopping is becoming a go-to option for online consumers. Platforms like Depop and events like eBay Auctions allow people to purchase unworn or old clothes at cheaper prices.
The biggest perk about using this business model is that you will be able to target the style-conscious younger buyers. Despite their low purchasing power, they are more impulsive buyers who may be keen to get their hands on what you sell.
Signup to Productbyte.co to read the full report
Furniture – Trending Products in the UK
Statista stats show that the expenditure on furniture is witnessing a constant rise. Similar to clothing, home furnishings also boast being the best-selling products in the UK consistently since 2004. With an increasing inclination towards [Pinterest and Instagram] aesthetic, more and more are buying new furniture to catch up with the latest trends.
Source: Google Trends
Why is “Furniture” a good idea?
- Selling furniture is among the most profitable niches within today’s eCommerce with a steady and continuous demand.
- The demand for furniture also makes it a rewarding long-term business idea.
- You can avoid the cost of storage and shipping with the help of dropshipping. This method also saves you the worry of incurring a loss in case an article does not sell. It minimizes the cost of hiring employees too.
How to Start Online Business in the UK for Furniture?
There are three pillars to a successful sale of furniture – appeal, story, and design. Therefore, the best way to ensure your online furniture business booms and creates record sales is by selling articles that have unique (also practical) designs, a meaningful story behind them, and at least five photos to show.
How to receive 3 trending products a week that could provide you with consistent sales in the UK.
Become a member using the link below.
Product Byte Newsletter
Be IN THE KNOW. Before Everyone Else.Yearly paid members will receive past archived reports.🍀What's useful about getting Product Byte?1. Launch products before they go viral2. Source from under-the-radar suppliers for the best deals3. Understand the marketing tactics of today's viral products and trends4.