Candelilla Wax is a refined 100% natural vegan wax that can be used in candles, soaps, and other beauty products as an alternative to beeswax. This wax has a nice clean scent designed to evoke the smell of a Spanish town square. There is a rise in the search of organic wax. This is why we believe vegan wax will become a trending product to sell in 2021.
Here’s what Google trends:
- // Why This Product will be a trending product to sell in 2021
- // Competitor Research
- // How to Execute
- // Tagline examples you can copy:
- // Blog ideas you can copy:
- // Google Ad examples you can copy:
- // Profit Potential:
- Potential Monthly Revenue $29,737.5
- Enjoyed this free report? Share with a friend!
// Why This Product will be a trending product to sell in 2021
- This could make a great gift for your vegan friend that is conscious of animal made products and would appreciate a vegan alternative to beeswax.
- Product tagline: A vegan alternative to beeswax.
- The average Amazon seller sold 2,081 units in the month of October.
- There are 5 brands generating more than $100K a month. One of them was launched in 2017 on Amazon.
- There is one seller who started in 2017 and is already generating $136K per month.
- Try partnering with vegan friendly influencers to promote your products.
// Competitor Research
There are high demands and medium competition for this product. Peak selling months: January-September.
- There are 5 brands generating more than $100K a month. One of them was launched in 2016 on Amazon.
- We found one brand, Sky Organics who seems to be the biggest on the market selling beeswax. They are doing a solid $137K a month on Amazon and launched their store in 2016.
- Sky Organics holds 7,460 reviews - with an average score of 4.7/5 stars.
- However, there were some negative reviews. We recommend focusing on what customer complaints are to improve the product, as that will help you improve overall customer satisfaction
- Inferior quality. Some customers complained this product is unusable due to the rancid odor of chemicals or the such. The original was returned and a second sent, which had the same toxic odor.
- Artificial scent. One of the biggest use of this product is to make candles. Customers expected a nice scent to have from the wax but had a bad odor instead. We recommend candelilla wax which is more organic than beeswax which tends to have a more natural scent.
- Not organic. The packaging states this product is organic however, some customers complained it reeks of petroleum and chemicals. This can increase brand suspicion, we would wary of this issue when you market an "organic product".
Source: Jungle scout
Product Byte Newsletter
Be IN THE KNOW. Before Everyone Else.Yearly paid members will receive past archived reports.🍀What's useful about getting Product Byte?1. Launch products before they go viral2. Source from under-the-radar suppliers for the best deals3. Understand the marketing tactics of today's viral products and trends4.
// How to Execute
Suppliers: : For this section, we will compare using a top supplier in China and Mexico.
There is this supplier based out of Xian, China found on Alibaba. They offer customized candelila wax. They have a Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) of 1000 KG for customized items. Most reviews claim they have a trade assurance and experience. This supplier has an 89.8% on-time delivery rate and is verified by Alibaba.
Another option is contacting the team of GetAyuda for them to source a factory for you in Mexico. The benefit of this specific product is the big industry of candelilla found in the country that can lower raw material costs and shipping. Email us at email@example.com for inquiries.
Ask your supplier about
How-to guides: This is an awesome product for the DYI movement. With so many possibilities of usage, we recommend making guides on how to make candles with different shapes.
Advertising/Marketing Potential: The market potential behind this is quite large. Here are some of the best ideas we came up with -
- Partner with Youtube influencers: We found this Youtube influencer, Doctor Mike with 6.54M followers. Last year he made a viral video of going vegan for 30 days which garnered more than 2M views. We suggest partnering with him to make a follow video and talking about the benefits of this vegan candelilla wax over the traditional beeswax.
- Target the vegan community: Veganism is not only being strict on a diet, it is a lifestyle. Candle making, hair removal are huge, but the biggest options are surrounded by beeswax which is an animal-based product. There are 10 million vegans living in the USA. Your product can enhance the lifestyle of this demographic while respecting their way of life.
// Tagline examples you can copy:
- A vegan alternative to beeswax.
- Add natural wax to your products.
// Blog ideas you can copy:
Candelilla Wax: What It Is and What You Can Use It For:
If you're looking for vegan wax alternatives, then you've come to the right place. Vegan wax can be used in a variety of ways. You can use it as a replacement for beeswax when you are creating candles, or even for making your own natural lip balms.
Candelilla wax vs. beeswax:
After writing the post a few days ago on vegan wax, I saw a comment on Facebook asking for suggestions for vegan alternatives to beeswax. I had no idea what someone would want with vegan wax, but this seemed like the perfect opportunity to try and solve this mystery.
// Google Ad examples you can copy:
📖Use this guide by Buffer to define your audience and budget
// Profit Potential:
How to interpret these numbers: spend this much in advertising, make this much revenue. Factor in your advertising and cost of goods sold, and that’s your estimated monthly profit.
Recommended selling prcie
Total monthly advertising budget
Google Avg. CPM
Expected Conversion Rate
Potential Monthly Revenue
Monthly Adv. Budget
Est. Cost of Good Sold